Maria is a Senior Developer with 8+ years of experience working in the IT and services industry. Over the past 3 years, she's been directing web development projects from planning stage to delivery and maintenance.
She will give an overview of all the steps you have to go through to launch a product, as well as tools and metrics to help you at each of these steps.
We'll have the pleasure to be hosted by FabCafe MTRL. Fee for this workshop will be 500¥ with 1 drink included.
This is a technical overview of all the skills, tools and culture needed to launch a web product. This workshop is designed for beginners. We'll cover:
• Definition of a product pitch, using examples of startups from Le Wagon alumni
• Introduction to the AARRR framework
• Basics on how the internet works, what's HTTP, what's an API
• Useful services and tools that entrepreneurs can use to activate their landing page, automate processes, track metrics, prototype their MVP (mailchimp, Typeform, Formkeep, Google Analytics, Zapier, Olark etc..).
• No pre-requisite, this is a workshop for beginners
• No need to bring your laptop
Le Wagon Kyoto is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to dive into programming and, above all, change their mindset. Learn to think like a developer, consider issues with new insight, and become more autonomous thanks to these newly acquired abilities.
Le Wagon is a coding school for startups, creative people and tech entrepreneurs. Our 9-week Full-Stack Coding Bootcamp is designed for complete beginners or "half-beginners" who really want to ...Join community